A Message from Our Pastor
Dear People of St. Patrick Parish,
Blessings to all, my prayers are with each of you for peace and safety during this time.
As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, and as outlined by the local Bay Area officials, and the Diocese of Oakland, St. Patrick Catholic Church, Rodeo/Hercules has put into effect the following actions: (Updated as of March 26, 2020)
- All Masses have been suspended
- For information on daily online Mass, Click Here
- REVISED HOURS: The Church will be open as follows: Monday, 7:30am – 5PM, Tuesday – Saturday, 10AM – 5PMand Sunday, 8AM – 12noon for individual, private prayer and solace. Proper hygiene and social distancing (6ft distance from each other) should be followed per Center for Disease Control
- Daily private Mass by Fr. Larry and Fr. Mike will continue, and all scheduled Mass Intentions will be prayed for. We are sorry that you cannot be present to hear the names/intention read aloud.
- UPDATE: Faith Formation, Youth Ministry and Confirmation classes have been cancelled until May 1, or until further notice.
- Bible Study will continue on Monday mornings and Tuesday evenings, with proper hygiene and social distancing (6ft distance from each other) per Center for Disease Control.
- Parish and ministry meetings and events have been cancelled and/or postponed until after April 7 or until further notice.
- Updates will be provided to everyone via the parish bulletin, which can be picked up in the church vestibule and via our church website
- UPDATE: St. Patrick School, Pre-school and Infant Care will remain closed until May 1, or until further notice
- UPDATE: In accordance with the “Shelter in Place’ mandate and the guidelines set forth by the Diocese of Oakland, the Parish Office is closed and will only operate to perform essential services. Please call the office with any question or needs. Phone calls will continue to remain open during normal business hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm
With Love, Peace and Hope,
Fr. Larry Young
Pastor of St. Patrick Church